Do you use SlideShare for your business?
This handy (and free) tool has become a valuable platform from which businesses are sharing information about their brands.
What is SlideShare?
SlideShare is an online slide hosting service (owned by LinkedIn) that allows users to upload files (PDF, PowerPoint, Keynote etc) publicly or privately.
It is seemingly the most popular way to promote your products and services – especially B2B.
It works similar to YouTube in that you can host your presentation on the SlideShare website, with the additional ability to embed presentations in other online locations.
It is a fantastic way to share your unique insights with a larger audience.
- inform of new products or services, industry trends and reports
- share knowledge via check-lists, case studies and relevant advice.
- integrate video and appealing visuals to enhance the viewer experience
There are many benefits to incorporating SlideShare into your marketing strategy:
- boost the impact of your content marketing efforts
- embed presentations in blog posts, websites and LinkedIn posts
- excellent for presentations, conferences and internal meetings
- helps build brand awareness and increase visibility, allows you to share socially
- BONUS: it allows you to track and analyze your content insights
“Any well thought out effort you make to promote your site (and your content) is going to help your SEO, especially when it’s on a popular platform like SlideShare.” ~ Christina Workman, Amethyst Answers
Have a look at this brief SlideShare sample:
The key is to create a presentation worthy of sharing – that means it must provide high value and have visual impact!
If you think SlideShare presentations are a tool your business will benefit from, connect with me to create an outstanding presentation you will be proud to share!