YES! PEOPLE STILL ADVERTISE!
Some believe advertising is expensive and is not a worthwhile marketing avenue.
Well of course, that depends on many things including your message, your demographic, your budget and so on.
- Evaluate where you want to advertise (pick a medium that reaches your key customers)
- Decide on your messaging or purpose for your ad campaign
- Figure out HOW you plan to communicate your message
When you DO invest in advertising, please PLEASE remember that visual appeal & functionality can make or break your campaign’s success!
Tips for Improvement
- LESS TEXT, MORE VISUALS – Reduce clutter and confusion by trimming your text. White space is your friend, and it can provide breathing room and add a better flow to the layout.
- CONSIDER YOUR COLOUR CHOICES – It is always a good idea to utilize colours that compliment your branding. Remember, RED is not always the correct option to highlight a specific message.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE! – I always advise my clients to highlight ONE key message PLUS a well-constructed call-to-action.
- CONTACT INFO – No need to put every single point of contact in your ad. Simply display your website and phone number. If you want to include social media, ensure a clean representation showing the platforms you are active on.
Below is an example of a client that needed my help to portray her pricing in an effective and appealing way.
Audit Your Ad Campaign
REDEEM ADVERTISING DESIGN AUDIT!
*READ MORE in depth tips on building your advertising campaign HERE:
Some great tips Jaime! Love the less text more visual tip.
Glad you found it helpful Heather! And thank you for sharing on social media 🙂