I was recently had the honour of being interviewed on ChicFlicks’ Girl Crush Vlog Series, where Dana Goldstein celebrates women who move & inspire her while also making her laugh 🙂
The interview touches on several topics, both personal and business, and lots of laugh-out-loud moments.
I invite you to take a 20 minute coffee break and enjoy a fun conversation where I share:
- A personal topic I am passionate about that I believe should be talked about more.
- What I wish I did better in my business life.
- Things I wish I did better in my personal life.
- The last great book I read.
- Something everyone loves that I think is overrated.
- Something nobody else knows about me.
Dana Goldstein is a Video Marketing Specialist who I met 5 years ago at a business networking event and has since become a valued friend and talented colleague 🙂 She recently wrote & published a very touching memoir named The Girl in the Gold Bikini.
Check her out on Facebook where she shares her expertise regularly and freely.
Dana is a brave and bold lady with a mind that won’t quit, and I am proud to watch her shine and thrive in both life and business.