Transform your website into an
attractive selling machine with a
professional and memorable design style!
What is a Website Style Guide?
It is a document that outlines your website’s visual components and styles such as headings, links, buttons, colour palettes and additional design elements used on your website.
The Be Notable Website Style Guide is recommended to ensure a cohesive and consistent look and feel to your brand.
- A 30 minute phone/Zoom consultation PLUS Brand Discovery worksheet to develop a strong foundation of who you are and what you are about.
- Detailed visual demonstration of:
- heading hierarchy and typography layout – shows visually what fonts and colours are designated to use throughout your site.
- how links, buttons and other minor design elements will look and function.
- how and where to utilize your brand colours throughout your site.
- how to handle image treatments (rounded corners, special frame design or colour, etc).
- complete colour code guide – showing RGB and HEX values that you can easily plug into your site’s template or theme.
- Stock image sourcing additional.
Sample Website Style Guide
How does it work?
Onboarding: We have a 30 minute consultation call & Brand Discovery form is submitted.
Design: This is where the magic happens; creating a unique-to-you Website Style Guide.
Transform: Armed with your new guidelines, you may apply them directly to your site!
What are the benefits?
- Provides you with design elements and guidelines you can easily apply to your site.
- Ideal for DIY’ers who want some design assistance.
- Great value-add for tech-savvy web developers.
The greatest care and attention-to-detail was always forefront, and Jaime was a font of ideas and her creations totally blew me away repeatedly.Spirit of the River
$350 + GST