My goal is to inspire women business owners to create a well-rounded visual brand that SHINES and sets their awesome business apart.
I want to help SHEpreneurs, Bossbabes & Ladybosses alike build trusted brands through high quality, impactful visual content that communicates their unique and cohesive vision across all marketing platforms.
I typically work with small business owners who have a good understanding of their business goals and target market, and are prepared to step up their game and invest in branding that reflects their unique business personality.
- Creating brands that SHINE!
- I use my Graphic Design superpower to create everything from logos and brand identity to web design, brochures to e-books, digital forms to email marketing and social media graphics. You name it, I will create it 🙂
- Everything I create is designed to increase your brand recognition and help to GROW your awesome business.
- I have worked with clients for 20 years, raising the bar with professionally designed marketing materials that attract and evoke consumer action.
Learn the Visual Branding Process!
why clients love working with me
- I help to enhance your brand image with functional graphic design, ensuring your message is clear and displayed in an attractive way.
- I naturally become your Brand Ambassador by helping to promote your business via my professional network + beyond!
- I am your dedicated Brand Champion, helping you maintain brand consistency and build recognition by supporting you with brand guidelines.
- I am passionate about my work and sincerely care about your business and marketing desires.
- I am professional, easy going and work with integrity and dedication.
- I provide a high level of customer service and produce quality products you will love to show off.
On a personal note
I am a wife and mother who enjoys quality food and gardening. I prefer fair-weather walking and biking with the family and love spontaneous dance breaks with my kids.
I was the girl who took Journalism in college because… well I was 17 years old, I had no clue where I was headed and I thought I could write😳
Turns out you kinda have to read the news to be a journalist! 😂😂
My career in Graphic Design was a ‘happy accident’ that began with the College newspaper layout course! Turns out I was better suited designing the paper rather than writing for it. The rest is history 💖
supporting your small biz
To support your small business branding efforts I have developed Small Biz Branding 101. This FREE guidebook is loaded with tips to help you build a memorable and consistent brand.
Connect with me to discuss your marketing goals and let’s bring your vision to life!
Helping you shine by creating unique design concepts that emulate and enhance your business personality.